Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Creativity, Action, Service - 2nd Semester Goals

MY GOALS FOR THE SECOND SEMESTER :D

Creativity -

I am going to continue learning to play the Guitar by attending hourly classes every weekend. In this, I will:
  • Be punctual - Attend classes regularly.
  • Practice regularly.
  • Enjoy the learning process!

Action -

I am going to continue to attend Badminton sessions at the D.S. Senanayake twice every weekend. This activity has enabled me to improve my stamina and challenge my body physically. I wish to continue these sessions as they have proven to be good exercise. They will also help me to fulfill my Action criteria comfortably. By attending these sessions, I will become a more tactical and physically capable 'skilled' badminton player. The timings for these badminton sessions will be:
  • Saturday - 7 am to 8 am
  • Sunday - 7 am to 9 am

For this activity, I will:

Be punctual - attend class regularly.
  • Take minimum breaks.
  • Utilise free breaks to do exercises.
  • Take part actively.
  • Learn more and enjoy.
     
Also, I plan to attend hourly sessions at the Thurstan College Swimming Complex at least twice every month. This program will continue to help me to improve my swimming as well as achieve my goal, i.e to improve my physical fitness. I will always:
  • Attend sessions properly.
  • Be focused.
  • Participate actively.
  • Challenge myself physically.
  • Enjoy :)

    Service -

    I will dedicatedly continue to take part in the library service. However, this time, adhering to my goals for this year, I will take a major leadership role in my activity. My goals for the Library Service are:
    • Be punctual.
    • Be focused.
    • Participate actively.
    • Help new children entering the activity.
    • Take up new tasks and challenges.
    • Learn and develop new skills.
    • Enjoy!

    Week Without Walls (WWW) goals - Brief

    The WWW is approaching! This fun and service filled week from 23rd - 27th January will include many CAS activities. I will be taking part in maintenance activities which will be a part of Action and Service, however, will also require ingenious planning (Creativity). WWW will enable me to become a responsible citizen by helping me to broaden my community service boundaries. I will be engaging with issues of global importance and collaborating with my peers by taking part in these activities.

    I am now looking forward to a nice WWW :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment