Saturday, February 25, 2012

Creativity - Guitar (January - February, 2012)

Guitar has become a new passion and hobby for me. I have practiced all the techniques that I have learnt, and can play all classical notations in one flow. I believe that this is a large accomplishment as I will now implement my playing techniques to strengthen my notation reading efficiency. 

During the vacation, I spent most of my time on classical tunes as it is a very complex method of playing the guitar, and this style is the one I will need to become very fluent and comfortable with. On the other hand, playing songs with chord progressions has become very simple for me as I have memorized all the chords and have also practiced quick transitions between them.

The classes in both the months were full of new and very interesting knowledge. I have practiced more than 10 chord songs in the class, and by commiting and dedicating myself to this activity, I have learnt to play many tunes and songs independently that I am passionate about. I have been punctual in attending all the classes and I am moving smoothly through this moderate phase of learning to play complex techniques on the guitar. It has been an exciting semester for me and I really enjoyed improving my previously gained knowledge with practice, and developing new guitar skills after accomplishing my goal of perfecting all the basics required.

I am now looking forward to continuing guitar classes in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment