Sunday, November 27, 2011

"Action" - Swimming

As I had not attended the badminton session today, I decided to attend my second swimming session of the month as a replacement 'Action' activity. This initiative has helped me to be continue following my CAS goals for physical fitness. Hence, in the afternoon I went to the Thurstan College Swimming Pool to attend a one hour swimming session. I followed my usual plans today and practiced swimming continuously in order to improve my stamina. The swimming strokes/styles that I practiced were freestyle, breastroke, backstroke, and backstroke with 'breastroke kick'. I also did underwater swimming practice in order to increase my breathing period underwater. 

Below are some photographs of me swimming today:

Me practicing freestyle swimming.

Breastroke is fun!

It is important for one to be able to breathe properly while swimming for every style/stroke.

The backstroke with the 'breastroke kick' is a style that helps me to relax while swimming!
It was an active session today. I believe that I have been able to become a comfortable swimmer now as I practice on a quite regular basis. I will continue my 'Action' next weekend by attending my badminton sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment