Monday, October 17, 2011

"Action" - 1st Swimming session!

It was my first swimming session today morning. I went to the Thurstan College Swimming pool and started by doing breathing exercises. As I was swimming after a few months, I was not able to do more than 2 continuous lengths without taking a break. Hence, I decided to practice freestyle, back stroke and breast stroke swimming for the remaining time. While swimming, I realised that I needed to practice more in order to improve my stamina. I feel that by continuing this activity in the future while following my goals, I will be able to improve my physcial fitness by challenging my body. Hence, in the next session, I will continue the same excercise and attempt to challenge myself physically.

The following are some photographs of me swimming :)
 
Me at the Thurstan College swimming pool.

Me doing freestyle swimming.
 
Me practicing breast stroke.

I found it hard to do more than two continuos lengths today.

No comments:

Post a Comment