Saturday, October 22, 2011

"Creativity" - Guitar

Today, I attended my fourth guitar class. It was a regular class in which I continued practicing the chords and playing various songs with the class. I felt that I had been able to focus on both my hands at the same time, i.e. by continuously strumming with the right hand and continuing to play with that hand while changing the chord with the left hand. This was a small accomplishment though as I will have to continue practicing this in order to make these chord changes more fluent and effective. For the next week, my task is to practice the songs "My Girl" by the Temptations and "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton. I will be performing these songs on Saturday next week in the Russian Cultural Centre Auditorium with my whole class group. This will be a new challenge for me and to undertake it, I am determined to raise my level in guitar by practicing well this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment